All sets have a full description.
Each set is different according to weight and how bulky the saddle pads are to allow for shipping.
All sets come with free shipping anywhere in the world.
Will the boots fit my horse?
Full size boot measurements below.
You can check these against your current tack or a piece of string to measure around your horse’s legs to get the best fit.
These measurements are for the largest hole, there is a second hole if you need to make the straps smaller.
Tendon boots (without stretching):
length – 26 cm
circumference of top strap – 25 cm
circumference of bottom strap – 34 cm
Fetlock Boots (without stretching):
length (top to bottom) – 18 cm
circumference of top strap – 33 cm
bottom strap – 30 cm
top circumference – 32 cm
bottom circumference – 50 cm
height – 11 cm
Our online pricing in in Australian Dollars.
All prices are only valid online at the time shown and are subject to change.
For online orders we accept visa card, mastercard or American express, direct transfer, layby, paypal or afterpay.
Payments via direct deposit/layby
When paying by direct deposit please ensure your payment is made within 7 days of the placement of your order.
This will ensure that the stock is available and held for you.
After 7 days the order will be cancelled.
Layby – please contact us to arrange layby terms and details.
Our bank details are:
Matchy Matchy Sets
International customers will require the Swift code – QBANAU4B
All packages are sent via Toll or Australia Post.
International packages are sent via Australia Post and will be carried by their international partners/connections to delivery.
Post office box addresses are acceptable however it is recommended that the delivery address given should be manned during office hours to ensure delivery can be made.
Express postage can be arranged – please contact us for pricing and further details.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are dispatched 1-2 business days after your order. The delivery time depends on your location and which service we use.
For orders sent via Toll Priority, shipping takes around 2 business days.
Estimated times via Australia Post below.
- Australia post 3 – 7 days
- Australia post international 7 – 10 days
Do you accept sponsored riders?
Yes – we currently have six sponsored riders.
Can you do custom orders?
We are able to do custom orders for pony clubs etc. but there is a minimum of 10 sets.
Embroidery is available for saddle pads and bonnets.
Contact us for a price.
We will need what style of pad you require, colours needed including trims and what logo you would like embroidered.
We can customise your logo to your requirements.
If you don’t have a logo we can design one for you built on your ideas.
A digitised mock up picture of your custom saddle pad will be sent to you for approval before ordering.
Returns for refund or exchange
- You can return items to us strictly within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- If you require a refund, this will be sent to you within 2 working days of receipt of your goods, alternatively you may ask for a store credit or exchange. Please email us with any queries.
- If you have placed an order and pay through afterpay and require a refund due to change of mind, Matchy Matchy Sets cannot refund the full amount as afterpay keeps 6% commission of the sale regardless of a change of mind. Please see the afterpay website for full terms and conditions https://afterpay.com/en-AU/terms
- The returned items must not be worn, must be in their original packaging with any labelling attached and in original condition.
- Please send receipt of postage or affix postage costs to your return. No postage will be refunded unless the product is faulty, incorrectly supplied, not if you made an incorrect choice or fail to verify and accurately provide information when placing and order.
- All exchanges will be charged at our usual postage rate when returned to you.
- Under no circumstances will we accept goods returned to us COD – these will be returned directly to you.
Return shipping costs?
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless there is a manufacturing fault.
Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Matchy Matchy Sets
PO Box 2409
Idalia QLD 4809
The following form MUST be included in your return.
Matchy Matchy Sets Returns Form <=click to download and print the form>
Matchy Matchy Sets welcomes your comments and ideas.
If you wish to contact us, please use any of the following methods during business hours.
If you are unable to contact us by phone please send a text and we will return your call.
Call – Kay on 0418352312
Post – Matchy Matchy Sets
PO Box 2409
Idalia QLD 4811
Email : email@example.com